The Parent Teacher Club (PTC) provides our school, students and teachers with much needed support. Throughout the year, the PTC holds fun and educational events, and sponsors fundraisers for equipment, school beautification, technology, classroom supplies, etc. The PTC also helps coordinate room parents and other volunteers who support the teachers and children in the classrooms. The PTC relies solely on parent volunteers. Our success comes from the many dedicated parents who continue to volunteer their time and their talents.
PTC Mission Statement
The mission of the Garfield PTC is as follows:
- To nurture the relationship between home and school so that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of the child.
- To enhance the educational facilities and opportunities for the students of Garfield that are not otherwise provided for in the school budgets.
- To foster positive school/community relationships through fundraising and family/community activities
How can you help?
- There's are lots of ways parents can volunteer in the PTC. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Volunteer your time. Click here for a room parent applications.
- Participate in our year round fundraisers.
- Make a cash donation.
- Come to our PTC Events.
- Attend the PTC Meetings.
- Become an Event / Fundraiser Chairperson.
- Become a PTC Officer.
To visit our website, please click HERE